Enrollment Now Open for Fall Semester
The Fall 2015 Catalogue is now available for your viewing! Just click the image to the right to view the short-term classes scheduled during the Fall of 2015. Local residents should be receiving their catalogues in the mail. A version of the catalog in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat Reader required) may be downloaded - PDF Version.
There are several easy ways to enroll for the classes listed in the catalogue:
- Walk-in: Bring your enrollment form to 1801 South Eleventh, Alva, or 801 Vo-Tech Drive, Fairview.
- E-mail: E-mail Alva enrollments to email@example.com or Fairview enrollments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: Fax to 580.327.5467 for Alva enrollment or 580.227.2651 for Fairview enrollment.
- Phone: Call 580.327.0344 for Alva enrollment or 580.227.3708 for Fairview enrollment.
- Mail: Mail your registration and payment to 1801 South Eleventh Street, Alva, OK 73717 or 801 Vo-Tech Drive, Fairview, OK 73737.
- Online: Complete the online registration form:
Complete Alva enrollment form or Fairview enrollment form.
Class sizes are limited and fill on a first come, first serve basis.
For questions about short-term classes at the Alva campus, contact Charlotte Hadwiger by phone at 580.327.0344 by phone or by email at email@example.com or Angie Flynt by phone at 580.327.0344 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about short-term classes at the Fairview campus, contact Steve Kliewer by phone at 580.227.3708 or by email at email@example.com or Susan Bymaster by phone at 580.227.3708 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.